Broadband Access: Carrier Transit and Transport
Launched in late 2019, NCTC’s Broadband Access program is already helping members save thousands of dollars on carrier transit and transport costs.
Most members are experiencing 40-60% growth per year in broadband traffic. While rates have been decreasing, many members are still paying much more than larger companies.
Under the program, NCTC negotiates agreements with well-established national and regional carriers to provide our members with:
- Better rates
- Defined service level commitments
- Circuit protection/redundancy options
- Managed renewals and bid requests for larger volume circuit needs
One member’s actual savings through NCTC’s IP transit program
- NCTC has insight into market terms that individual members may not.
- NCTC has negotiated volume-based rates so the more members use, the lower the cost.
- NCTC has dedicated account teams with the carriers to help members efficiently obtain quotes, make changes, and resolve issues.
Get a Quote or More Info
- Need more info about our agreements and rates?
- Got a question for our Broadband Solutions team?
- Ready to start saving up to 83% on your transit costs?
The first step is to complete our contact form.
When we receive your completed contact form, a member of our Broadband Solutions team will follow up with you to provide you more information, share contracts and rate info, and answer any questions you have about NCTC’s programs.
Contact us today to learn more about the significant cost savings!
More to Come
NCTC will continue to add carriers and regional/local transport providers to increase options. NCTC is also planning to assist members with caching and peering solutions to further assist in improving broadband costs, latency and reliability.